Invia Motion Personal NPWT Pump
The Invia Motion 15 Days/ 60 Days Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) pump delivers the convenience of a personal, single-patient-use pump while offering clinical flexibility with a choice of pressure settings, therapy modes and compatibility with both foam and gauze dressings.
The NPWT vacuum pump offering clinical flexibility
The Invia Motion 15 Days/ 60 Days NPWT system provides the convenience of a single-patient-use pump: There is no need to retrieve, clean, and maintain equipment from one patient to the next. The compact design and quiet operation helps patients to comfortably go about daily activities for the duration of negative wound therapy.
The performance of the Invia Motion 15 Days/ 60 Days compares to reusable pumps: With a double lumen tubing design from the pump to the wound, the pump actively controls the set pressure at the wound site. Invia Motion delivers therapy confidence in all care settings: Home care, long term care and acute care.
In addition, small exudate blockages in the tubing are resolved by the pump with assurance that clinicians and patients will see and hear notifications for any unresolved blockages in the tubing.
Benefits of Invia Motion 15 Days/ 60 Days
Reusable pump performance
- No need to clean and sterilize device between patients
- No risk of cross-contamination associated with reusable devices
- Compact design for comfort and mobility
- Reliable negative pressure delivery and control at the wound site1
- Intelligent blockage detection1 from NPWT pump to dressing
- Canister based system for efficient exudate management
The Quick-connector interface provides easy and secure attachment2 between the dressing tubing and the canister tubing.
Compatibility with Invia Foam and Gauze dressing kit. Interface from the Invia Motion pump to the wound dressing with the FitPad.
The Invia Motion comes with a discrete carrying case and battery autonomy of up to 10 hours to promote mobility of the patient.
(1) Performance data on file at Medela AG
(2) Usability validation data on file at Medela AG