Accessories and Disposables for Thopaz System Local contact
Accessories and Disposables for Thopaz System
Thopaz sets a new standards in chest drainage management in terms of mobility, objective digital data and ease of use.
- Canister 300 mL
- Available in 300mL, 800mL and 2-liter capacities to optimize drainage therapy and reduce the amount of waste.
- All three sizes are available with or without solidifier, providing a hygienic and cost-effective method for disposing of patient fluid.
- The dual-lumen tubing provides continuous monitoring of pressure close to the patient's chest.
- Every five minutes, the tubing is flushed with a small amount of air to prevent clogging and guarantee uninterrupted treatment.
- Two types of connectors are available (single or double) in small, medium or large sizes to accommodate the preferred chest tubes.
- All Thopaz tubing connectors contain a port for convenient sampling of drainage fluid.
- The docking station can be placed on a level surface or clamped to a standard rail or IV pole.
Adapter Docking Station for 2-Liter Canister
- For securing the 2L canister in place.
Holder with Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz to rails, beds or IV poles. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
Universal Holder with Flexible Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz to rails, beds or IV poles.
- Full range of adjustment of the rail's inclination (360°).
- For carrying the Thopaz.